sexta-feira, julho 22, 2005

Sinais

«I swear, I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don’t get it, okay? I admit, I’m not getting the signals. I am not getting it! Women, they’re so subtle, their little...everything they do is subtle. Men are not subtle, we are obvious. Women know what men want, men know what men want, what do we want? We want women, that’s it! It’s the only thing we know for sure, it really is. We want women. How do we get them? Oh, we don’t know about that.»


Jerry Seinfeld


«Men - and I don't mean to generalize - are crap. They're the human race's only failed gender. Who needs them? And why are they so difficult to keep hold of? Do you think they realize, that were it not for the genetic imperative to populate the earth, they wouldn't get a date? That's one hell of an inducement: no pressure, girls, but shag one of these or it's curtains for all humankind! That's harassment. But do you know what? Do you know what's even more crap than men? We are more crap than men.... These magazines! A hundred pages of "men are useless bastards," and an article about why you should wake him up with a blow job. Am I alone in spotting the inconsistency here?»

Sarah Alexander, in Coupling
«Do you feel lucky, wanker?»

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter