segunda-feira, junho 05, 2006

Once a fanboy, always a fanboy (by default)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: André Lapa
Enviada: segunda-feira, 5 de Junho de 2006 2:13
Para: 'police@mailman.xmission.com'
Assunto: rock in rio 2006

Just got back from Sting at Rock in Rio,

Back to the basics: one bass, two guitars, and a bigass drum set (in every sense).

I think they probably played more Police stuff than solo Sting, including Next To You (going into Every Breath, right at the end), Voices Inside My Head, Driven to Tears… (some people on this list will be very happy :-)

They also did a great rendition of Why Should I Cry For You, which I never thought I’d hear live, and the Voices – When The World Is Running Down medley was amazing.

Great night!

Cheers from Portugal,
André
Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter